The Credit Risk Analyst is responsible for performing credit analysis, research, risk assessments and recommendations on new lending in accordance with policy and procedures. Their primary objectives are:
- Assessing risk in new applications and existing portfolios by gathering independent credit reviews;
- Processing and reviewing applications and independent recommendations;
- Obtain final credit approvals from Senior Management and Head Office.
EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Review new credit application
- Conduct credit due diligence including but not limited to credit structure, business, financial, sensitivity, industry analysis and conclude credit recommendations to Credit Committee members;
- Conduct post-approval management including Consent, Variation & Waiver request, Periodic and Annual Review in accordance with Branch Credit Policy and Procedures;
- Liaise with CRO, Head of RMD, Credit Manager, Corporate Banking Department and other external stakeholders to clarify and gain in-depth understanding of proposals and their inherent risks;
- Liaise with Head Office Credit Approval Department, Risk Management Department or other relevant departments to facilitate/ coordinate credit application, reporting or system development process;
- On-going post-Approval Monitoring of the Branch’s credit portfolio;
- Assist in monitoring and coordinating internal and external audit,
- Assist in monitoring and coordinating APRA Credit Review.
- Bachelor degree in Commerce, Finance or other related business studies;
- 2-3 years’ experience within a similar role in Corporate/Institutional Banking;
- Attention to detail, high degree of accuracy;
- Good understanding and familiarity with Corporate Banking documentation and legal agreements;
- Good command of English and Chinese;
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, then we’d love to hear from you. Please email a copy of your Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
** Applicants must be physically located in Australia