We are here for one reason. People. Together with our clients, we have the power to change the lives of millions of Australians for the better.
Our excellence is guided by knowing the advice we give will have a lasting impact on the future of our communities, charities, industries and broader society. It’s a huge responsibility that we think about every day. Our success is built on helping our clients leverage world class investment ideas and insights in order to deliver long-term investment results, ultimately ensuring prosperity for the millions of people we represent. Your new role
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the focus of this role involves working closely with JANA’s Finance, Business Development, Consulting and Human Resources teams to support business-wide client pricing and profitability analysis.
Some of your duties will include:
- Further developing and maintaining client and trust profitability modelling including client fees, rebates, investment manager costs, custody and administration
- Further developing JANA bench marking of competitor pricing and services to support client pricing and profitability analysis
- Partnering with Business Development and Consulting teams to apply client profitability modelling to existing client fee renegotiation's and new business fee quotes.
As a JANA Pricing Manager you are a skillful communicator, easily building respectful relationships internally and externally. You demonstrate accountability in your judgement and instill confidence in your consistent deliverables. You have a client centric mindset and are committed to exceeding expectations. Working independently or as part of a team, you work collaboratively and positively to achieve a common goal.
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant degree required e.g. accounting, finance, commerce
- Finance Industry work experience
- Prior experience with unit trust pricing and fee analysis essential including RG97 and ICR
- Prior experience with institutional client tender processes and pricing essential
- Strong Quantitative skills
- Advanced Excel skills
JANA is a leading investment consulting firm with offices in Melbourne & Sydney. Our core business provides investment advisory consulting to over 85 institutional clients, including corporate, industry and public sector superannuation funds as well as charities, insurers, foundations and endowment funds.
At JANA, we surround ourselves with curious, self-motivated, people who are empowered to learn from and inspire each other. Every member of the team passionately strives to achieve outstanding results for each and every one of our clients. To suggest our team are committed to deliver, grow and rise to every opportunity would be an understatement.
We welcome diversity and the diverse thinking it brings. Our people are known for building long lasting relationships with clients and in doing so an in-depth understanding of client needs
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of JANA and its ongoing success. Being part of the team at JANA, is just the beginning.
At JANA, we offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals where you will receive recognition based on your performance. Further to this, JANA also provides the following benefits for its people:
- 50% reimbursement on costs for further study on relevant courses and study leave provisions
- Flexible work options
- Ability to purchase leave
- Generous leave provisions including sick, carer’s and parental leave options to support our people when they need it most
- An annual Volunteer day to contribute to your favourite charity or community cause
- Regular health and wellbeing seminars and activities
- Employee Assistance Program and annual flu vaccines
Applications will only be considered from candidates who have the appropriate approval to work in Australia. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal & Bankruptcy check prior to commencement of employment. Next steps
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please apply by submitting your confidential application online including a resume and cover letter highlighting your interest and suitability for this role.