We are here for one reason. People. Together with our clients, we have the power to change the lives of millions of Australians for the better. Your new role
This role is offers great flexibility in a blend of office and home-based work. This role reports to the Operations Support Manager and can based in either our Sydney or Melbourne office.
The Operations Support Group provides client and operational services to the JANA business. Working closely with internal and external stakeholders, the team is responsible for end-to-end data management, preparation of client reporting, day to day activities to support JANA and involvement in key initiatives.
The focus of this role is to provide analytical client service operational support. Longer term this role has the potential to grow and develop in the range and complexities of responsibilities it provides.
Some of your duties will include:
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports to clients
- Collate, prepare and reconcile client custodian monthly data for auto loading
- Liaise with clients, investment managers, custodians and internal staff as required - includes partaking in internal and external meetings
As a JANA Senior Operations Support Analyst, you are a capable communicator, have excellent attention to detail and have a desire to learn and grow in a role. You demonstrate accountability in your judgement and are able to build respectful and enduring relationships. You have a client centric mindset and are committed to exceeding expectations. Able to work independently or as part of a team, you work collaboratively and positively to achieve a common goal. Your growth in this role will provide you with exciting opportunities to take on more sophisticated tasks and have direct involvement in a broad range of tasks and projects
Financial/investment services experience to date is required alongside transferable work experience and skills. Strong technical capabilities are a must. Why JANA?
JANA is a leading investment consulting firm with offices in Melbourne & Sydney. Our core business provides investment advisory consulting to over 85 institutional clients, including corporate, industry and public sector superannuation funds as well as charities, insurers, foundations and endowment funds. Being part of the team at JANA, is just the beginning.
At JANA, we offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals where you will receive recognition based on your performance. Further to this, JANA also provides the following benefits for its people:
- Flexible work options
- Ability to purchase an additional 4 weeks of annual leave per year
- Generous leave provisions including sick, carer’s and parental leave options to support our people when they need it most
- Monthly reward and recognition program
- Regular health and wellbeing seminars and activities as part of our Health and Wellbeing program
- 50% reimbursement on costs for further study on relevant courses and study leave provisions
- Employee Assistance Program and flu vaccines
- An annual Volunteer day to contribute to your favourite charity or community cause
Applications will only be considered from candidates who have the appropriate working rights to work in Australia. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal & Bankruptcy check prior to commencement of employment. Next steps
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please apply by submitting your confidential application online including a resume and make sure you provide a cover letter highlighting your interest and suitability for this role.