If you’re a skilled operations administrator looking for an incredibly varied role supporting a dynamic team then this role is for you! This position will provide you the opportunity to really get stuck in and stay busy in this varied role!
This is a great opportunity for a candidate currently working in back office operations or for a custodian, as a senior fund administrator in superannuation, in a trustee office or a call centre professional
who is ready to make the move into investment administration.This is a 12-month fixed term contract based in our Sydney CBD office with a blend of office/remote work flexibility.
JANA is a leading investment consulting firm with offices in Melbourne & Sydney. The core business provides advisory and implemented consulting, currently advising around 100 institutional clients, including corporate, industry and public sector superannuation funds as well as charities, insurers, foundations and endowment funds. We are a growing and fast-paced team environment with a client centric focus.The candidate:
This is a busy role, so we’re looking for an operations administrator who has excellent attention to detail, is proactive, uses their initiative, can work at pace and has a desire to provide strong administrative support to a team. The ideal candidate has financial services operational/back office experience so they can come in and really hit the ground running!Role Responsibilities:
Essential experience required:
- Review, collate and process client data
- Data reconciliation, liaising and following up issues with external custodians, managers and internal teams
- Process, maintain and reconcile data in excel spreadsheets and charts/tables for reporting
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports to clients
- Assist with the administrative aspects of setting up of new client accounts
- Contribute to team and business projects
Benefits and Perks:
- A minimum of five years financial/ fund administration/superannuation administration experience
- Strong Excel and Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent problem solving and attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Working in a collaborative environment with a great team to deliver outstanding investment outcomes to our clients
- JANA offers a competitive remuneration package for the successful candidate
- Monthly Reward and Recognition program
- Employee assistance program offering free and confidential counselling and support for you and your family
If you have the skills and experience to be considered for this role don’t delay and apply today!
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.