Cafeto is a technology company specialized in software development for global organizations through nearshore outsourcing and software acceleration. We achieve this by applying our Dream.Build.Boost framework and leveraging our technology, processes, and top-class engineers. Our locations in Colombia, Australia, United States and México allow us to offer you a multicultural experience, working with expert teammates from all around the world!Why Join Cafeto?
✓ We identify opportunities for you to improve technical, English & soft skills.
✓ Two-way growth: Within the client and within Cafeto.
✓ Employee benefits packages based on needs rather than general ones.
✓ Flexible culture and Work-Life Balance.
✓ Incentive plans that allow you to earn extra income.
✓ We are a horizontal company; your voice will be heard! Every person who comes is a very important member of our #Cafetofamily Responsabilities
- Partner with People acquisition team and Digital Specialist to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment (Digital campaigns)
- Recruit passive candidates and assess candidates for fit and motivation to deliver consistent pipelines to the People Acquisition Professionals
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment of talent that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company.
- Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives
- At least 1 year of experience in IT industry
- Understanding the basics of technology profiles
- B1- B2 English level
- Goal Oriented
- Passionate about technology