Cafeto is a technology company specialized in software development for global organizations through nearshore outsourcing and software acceleration. We achieve this by applying our Dream.Build.Boost framework and leveraging our technology, processes, and top-class engineers. Our locations in Colombia, Australia, United States and México allow us to offer you a multicultural experience, working with expert teammates from all around the world!
Why Join Cafeto?
✓ We identify opportunities for you to improve technical, English & soft skills.
✓ Two-way growth: Within the client and within Cafeto.
✓ Employee benefits packages based on needs rather than general ones.
✓ Flexible culture and Work-Life Balance.
✓ Incentive plans that allow you to earn extra income.
✓ We are a horizontal company; your voice will be heard! Every person who comes is a very important member of our #Cafetofamily
People Acquisition Purpose:
You will be a Cafeto ambassador who attract, select and hire quilified bilingual technology profiles for the company. You will develop recruitment 3.0 strategies to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline demands. This position will also assist with various other Human Resources duties as needed, such as ensuring a great work environment for our team. Responsabilities:
- Learn and understand each IT Job Description and requirements
- Develop and mantain networks that enables different recruitment sources
- Develop candidate pool to ensure timeline demands
- Understand technologies to provide technical phone screening of potential candidates
- Post, update and promote job postings
- Review resumes and credentials to validate appropiate skills to fill the demands
- Coordinate technical assessments of candidates
- Administrative duties as needed
- Possess strong ability to screen and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Manage candidate expectations and ensure timely and constructive feedback.
- Bachelor studies
- Advanced English: B2
- 2 years of experience in IT recruitment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Customer Service orientation