Our company was born out of the idea that a Colombian company could offer companies around the world affordable, highly trained teams to develop and augment technology solutions. Today, that vision has grown into reality and we have proven to be an invaluable ally for our clients. Every day, we design, improve, and monitor web, mobile, and custom software and applications, as well as enhance content with graphic design for clients around the world. Our locations in Colombia, Australia, and the United States allow us to offer our clients an unfair competitive advantage: top-quality staff augmentation with the benefits of off-shore prices and near-shore location.
You will be a Cafeto ambassador who attract, select and hire quilified bilingual technology profiles for the company. You will develop recruitment 3.0 strategies to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline demands. This position will also assist with various other Human Resources duties as needed, such as ensuring a great work environment for our team. Responsabilities:
- Learn and understand each IT Job Description and requirements
- Develop and mantain networks that enables different recruitment sources
- Develop candidate pool to ensure timeline demands
- Understand technologies to provide technical phone screening of potential candidates
- Post, update and promote job postings
- Review resumes and credentials to validate appropiate skills to fill the demands
- Coordinate technical assessments of candidates
- Administrative duties as needed
- Possess strong ability to screen and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Manage candidate expectations and ensure timely and constructive feedback.
- Bachelor studies
- Advanced English: B2
- 2 years of experience in IT recruitment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Customer Service orientation