This team is going to support the backend of the development team of new features. These new features are going to be security, stability, scalability, reliability etc. So, you should have experience in troubleshooting to improve the scalability of the platform. They are going to ensure this with the Backend, databases reviews, tracking the data bases so that the other developers would be able to develop new features. More kind of infrastructure development What they need:
Practical Experience, AWS experience. microservices, tester experience --> You build stuff and you build how to test it.
Experience in Java 8, Troubleshooting systems. supporting the servers and the capability of the platform Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- 3 to 6 years working with Java application end to end development
- Strong core Java skills and well versed on coding, design patterns and related frameworks
- Strong knowledge with frameworks like Spring, Spring boot, etc.
- Experience using REST API´s
- Experience with version control tools like git
- Experience working with large scale enterprise applications
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Experienced in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) methodologies.
- Experience building reusable components
- Experience with Unit Testing, BDD
- Experience working in a disciplined, incremental and agile development process
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving, verbal & written communication skills
- Must be a self-starter and enjoy working with other passionate professionals
- Willingness to learn new technology in depthy