We're looking for experienced front end software engineers to join our Account Services team. As a member of this team, you'll be building features that enable some of the world’s largest companies—including over 24 of the Fortune 100—to deliver digital experiences that delight customers through the use of Optimizely experiments, personalization and feature management.
As an engineer on this team, you'll partner with product management, engineering, and design to build user interfaces that power companies' experimentation programs. You'll work with people who share a passion for empathizing with customers while thinking deeply about elegant solutions that scale, rigorous code reviews, automated testing, and building high-quality enterprise software.
We build with React and manage state with NuclearJS, our open-source Flux implementation using Immutable.js data structures.
We write ES2015, leverage Webpack and Babel to deliver an application that is written with clean code that is performantly delivered to our users. Our React components and Sass code are reusable, generic, and live standalone in the freely available OUI library.
- You have + 5 years of production experience in single-page frontend applications built on frameworks and libraries like ReactJS, AngularJS, or VueJS.
- You have experience with modern web testing frameworks (Karma/Jasmine, Jest, etc.), build systems (Grunt, Webpack), and have written highly scalable, reliable front end applications.
- You have strong interpersonal communication skills can work well in a diverse, team-focused environment with other engineers, product managers, designers, and so on.
- You have strong product sensibilities and deep empathy for customers.
- You have some experience developing/debugging the backend
- You're excited to rally engineers around you to solve a deep customer problem, even when no one asked you to.