Monitoring and analyzing existing environments, the Company is growing and more environments are required, Development environment, testing environment and Quality in USA and Europe.
They are going to assist on pushing the CI/CD aspects of the systems, automating what they have now, monitoring how do they bring operations pieces to the next level by automating testing environments and deployments. A lot of automation. They are moving to new technologies, docker so they are creating new workflows. They build, pack and deploy to the environment. Creating those flows and creating automations Mandatory Requirements
- 2+ years experience in DevOps
- Familiar with the CI/CD processes specifically with GitHub, Jenkins, and Ansible. Be able to develop workflows not only attending to jobs
- Automation of workflows
- AWS monitoring/administration.
- Familiar with AWS services: CodeBuild, CodePipeline, CodeDeploy, EC2, VPC, S3, EFS, RDS, Load Balancer,Auto Scaling, CloudFormation, AWS Cli, etc.
- Familiar with SaaS performance monitoring and capacity management tools and processes
- 2+ years experience with shell script and python
- Experience using Maven, Jenkins and Artifactory
- Proficient in establishing, documenting and executing test strategies from business and functional requirements
- Familiar with Scrum/Agile methodologies and process
- Understanding and Comfortable with versioning control system: Git, Github
- Experience with tracking software (Jira)
- Unix/Linux command-line knowledge
- Ability to clearly communicate and be a champion of the user experience
- Should be a self-starter, quick learner; capable of setting priorities and remain efficient while multi-tasking.
- Proactively troubleshoot with developers, stakeholders, and designers to identify, and resolve issues.
- Experience with networking, software security, and test automation
- Experience working on a small team
- Experience working in a disciplined, incremental and agile development process
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving, verbal & written communication skills
- Must be a self-starter and enjoy working with other passionate professionals
- Willingness to learn new technology in depthy