Our company was born out of the idea that a Colombian company could offer companies around the world affordable, highly trained teams to develop and augment technology solutions. Today, that vision has grown into reality and we have proven to be an invaluable ally for our clients. Every day, we design, improve, and monitor web, mobile, and custom software and applications, as well as enhance content with graphic design for clients around the world. Our locations in Colombia, Australia, and the United States allow us to offer our clients an unfair competitive advantage: top-quality staff augmentation with the benefits of off-shore prices and near-shore location.
Monitoring, installation, deployments and automated environments and workflows Mandatory Requirements
- 2+ years experience in DevOps
- Familiar with the CI/CD processes specifically with GitHub, Jenkins, and Ansible. Be able to develop workflows not only attending to jobs
- Automation of workflows
- AWS monitoring/administration.
- Familiar with AWS services: CodeBuild, CodePipeline, CodeDeploy, EC2, VPC, S3, EFS, RDS, Load Balancer,Auto Scaling, CloudFormation, AWS Cli, etc.
- Familiar with SaaS performance monitoring and capacity management tools and processes
- 2+ years experience with shell script and python
- Experience using Maven, Jenkins and Artifactory
- Proficient in establishing, documenting and executing test strategies from business and functional requirements
- Familiar with Scrum/Agile methodologies and process
- Understanding and Comfortable with versioning control system: Git, Github
- Experience with tracking software (Jira)
- Unix/Linux command-line knowledge
- Ability to clearly communicate and be a champion of the user experience
- Should be a self-starter, quick learner; capable of setting priorities and remain efficient while multi-tasking.
- Proactively troubleshoot with developers, stakeholders, and designers to identify, and resolve issues.
- Experience with networking, software security, and test automation
- Experience working on a small team
- Experience working in a disciplined, incremental and agile development process
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving, verbal & written communication skills
- Must be a self-starter and enjoy working with other passionate professionals
- Willingness to learn new technology in depthy