Our company was born out of the idea that a Colombian company could offer companies around the world affordable, highly trained teams to develop and augment technology solutions. Today, that vision has grown into reality and we have proven to be an invaluable ally for our clients. Every day, we design, improve, and monitor web, mobile, and custom software and applications, as well as enhance content with graphic design for clients around the world. Our locations in Colombia, Australia, and the United States allow us to offer our clients an unfair competitive advantage: top-quality staff augmentation with the benefits of off-shore prices and near-shore location. Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide active support to members of the technical team in the design and architecture of new interfaces and future enhancements of the tools. Security, stability, escalability and reliability of the pltaform.
• Develop best practices for the generation of automatic technical reports on the platforms
• Generate and update technical documentation on different aspects of the applications Required Education and Experience
Basic Studies: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or an Information Technology field from an accredited institution of higher learning Requirements
- 3 to 6 years working with Java application end to end development
- Strong core Java skills and well versed on coding, design patterns and related frameworks
- Strong knowledge with frameworks like Spring, Spring boot, etc.
- Experience using REST API´s
- Experience with version control tools like git
- Experience working with large scale enterprise applications
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Experienced in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) methodologies.
- Experience building reusable components
- Experience with Unit Testing, BDD
- Experience with AWS
- Experience working in a disciplined, incremental and agile development process
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving, verbal & written communication skills
- Must be a self-starter and enjoy working with other passionate professionals
- Willingness to learn new technology in depthy