You will be a Cafeto ambassador who attract, select and hire quilified bilingual technology profiles for the company. You will develop recruitment 3.0 strategies to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline demands. This position will also assist with various other Human Resources duties as needed, such as ensuring a great work environment for our team. Responsabilities:
- Learn and understand each IT Job Description and requirements
- Develop and mantain networks that enables different recruitment sources
- Develop candidate pool to ensure timeline demands
- Understand technologies to provide technical phone screening of potential candidates
- Post, update and promote job postings
- Review resumes and credentials to validate appropiate skills to fill the demands
- Coordinate technical assessments of candidates
- Administrative duties as needed
- Possess strong ability to screen and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Manage candidate expectations and ensure timely and constructive feedback.
- Bachelor studies
- Advanced English: B2
- 1+ years of experience in recruitment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Customer Service orientation