We have an exciting opportunity for a Learning & Development professional to develop, execute, and evaluate learning and development programs and initiatives to build the capability of our team members from onboarding through to ongoing professional & personal development.
In this role you will engage with key stakeholders from within our multiple business units to identify learning needs and devise responsive strategies that meet the needs of our technical workforce. This is a true generalist role with responsibilities ranging from understanding of technical professional development, learning strategy through to facilitation and coordination. You will have:
- Demonstrated experience in identification of needs, co-ordination of blended learning solutions & implementation of development plans
- Solid stakeholder engagement and relationship management skills
- A collaborative approach with the ability to effectively engage with subject matter experts
- Sound project coordination skills with strong organisational and time management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Previous experience in technical organisation in similar role or as HR generalist