Customer Service Manager REPORTS TO:
Operations Manager SUBORDINATES:
3-5 staffs LOCATION:
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam STATUS:
Full Time POSITION OVERVIEW Our client
is a global logistic provider. They provide a full service in air freight, ocean freight, and contract logistic solutions to assist customer’s businesses. With the determination to bring practical and creative solutions to build customers’ business, they are eagerly looking for a Customer Service Manager sharing the same vision to develop together.
As a CSM, you are required to fully focus on customer-facing operations in marine customer services and other logistics services to provide tailored service with transportation solutions. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
SKILLS, COMPETENCIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Ensure to provide the best service to customers.
- Participate and implement in all customer-related plans to push excellent operations and develop business.
- Analyse and identify service gaps and find out solutions to improve customer satisfaction.
- Play an active role in working alongside relevant commercial and deployment teams to support the rollout of new customers.
- Lead in developing a strong team by attracting and maintaining talents.
- Collaborate with other teams to build and expand business’s growth.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Have a strong background in customer service.
- Strong leadership, communication, persuasion, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build a strong relationship with customers.
- Have good knowledge and connection with local stakeholders and suppliers.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in 3PL’s
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Transportation, Supply Chain Management, or a related field.
- Excellence in English skills (verbal, written).
We here at The Talent Consultants welcome all suitable applicants to register with us.
Or to directly inquire on this particular position, please contact Ms. Thuong at: