QA Tester REPORTS TO:
Project Manager, CTO DEPARTMENT:
Full Time Overview
Our client is a Vietnam based venture builder that identifies and builds successful internet business models for the emerging Southeast Asian economies. Key Responsibilities
Skills, competencies and qualifications
- Design test cases, test reports.
- Design and implement automation tests scripts, debug and define corrective actions
- Review test methods and propose test plans for new or updated software project
- Participate in the software development activities, including design, requirement analysis and tracing, full testing life cycle
- Work closely with project manager, development team to design testing strategies and improve requirements and approve quality for product release
- Develop and maintain automation test suites, test cases and test reports for Mobile, Web
- Analyze test results and report to the development team.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Software Testing and Automation Testing tools (Selenium, JMeter, Postman, K6, etc.)
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience in automation tests
- Able to identify the root causes of an issue quickly
- Advanced in creating and implementing test strategies and detailed test plans, test cases/scripts
- Advanced in estimating test activities and deliverable
- Experience in testing mobile/web applications & blockchain domain is a plus
- Good knowledge in Load/Performance testing, SQL database is a plus;
- Good at teamwork and communication skills.
- Good oral and written communication in English.
We here at The Talent Consultants welcome all suitable applicants to register with us at:
Or to directly inquire on this particular position, please contact Ms. Thuong at: