Sales Manager REPORTS TO:
General Manager LOCATION:
HCMC, Vietnam STATUS:
Full Time POSITION OVERVIEW Our client
, part of a global leader who has experience in heavy lift, project logistics, sea and road transportation, cargo consolidation. With the mission of creating innovational solutions for logistical problems, they are looking for a Sales Manager to drive the boat together.
The Sales Manager will support the organization through development management and leadership of the sales team of CEA. This role will plan and implement sales strategies that will gain business and effectively manage the business of clients. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Lead new customer development.
- Build and maintain relationships with existing customers. Support team members in sourcing and growing customer base.
- Achieve expected profit/loss ratio of the company and current economies.
- Monthly financial analysis. Developing goals for specialized sales.
- Support and build relationships with team members to meet and exceed the company’s targets.
- Act as a liaison between the customers and operations staff.
- Day-to-day staff management and development if needed.
- Maintenance of current customers and soliciting for other business from existing customers.
- Determine current rates in the marketplace offered by competitors.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of data in CRM and other programs as needed.
- Ensure all necessary documentation is accurate and timely.
- 5+ years experience with transportation and logistics industries. Bachelor’s degree or above.
- Sales experience with success in the cold-calling environment.
- Proven record of growing business and starting new accounts. Ability to make quick, smart business decisions.
- Strong leadership is required.
- Good English in 4 skills.
- Analytical mindset and numbers-driven decision making.
- Able to travel.
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills.
- Resourceful, self-driven, proactive and independent working mindset.
- Able to work well under stress in a fast-paced environment, with short deadlines.