Professional Interpreter REPORTS TO:
Regional Team Lead DEPARTMENT:
Vietnam Interpreter Division LOCATION:
Full Time POSITION OVERVIEW
Our client, is a worldwide global leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management, following the successful multilingual hub model. Their expertise is in attracting professionals and multinational corporations from around the world to serve the technology industry and global customers. Our client is now looking for Professional Interpreters who can work remotely, to join their active team.
As a Professional Interpreter, you will work with clients from the US and be responsible for listening to, understanding, and translating spoken or written statements from English to Vietnamese. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Handling calls on-demand and clearly communicating between non-English and English speakers.
- Deliver clear information or instruction both inbound and outbound.
- Provide excellent customer service through listening, comprehension, and assist clients to solve their enquiries and meet their expectations.
- Work with confidential information and solve it sensitively.
- Constantly updating records via required systems
- Have at least one year of experience in customer service.
- Excellent in English (850+ on TOEIC test)
- Must pass a verbal and online English and Vietnamese proficiency test
- Able to work remotely for graveyard shifts
- College degree preferred and/or University student in Systems, Electrical Engineer, Computer Science, Business Administration, Banking, Commerce or other related.
- Must undergo a security check.
- Competencies and Specific Skills
- Listening and communication skills
- Multi-tasking skills
- Persuasions and upselling skills
- Problem Resolution skills
- Ability to undergo and pass a security check spanning 10 years
- Secured and reliable Wi-Fi access
- Minimum of 850+ TOEIC as well as minimal detection of a foreign accent