SQA Engineer/Supervisor DEPARTMENT:
Quality Assurance LOCATION:
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam STATUS:
Full Time POSITION OVERVIEW
An exciting opportunity to integrate your mechanical knowledge with project management, quality assurance and vendor management experiences for TTC’s client, a leading solution provider in the fields of industrial automation, mobile machinery, and renewable energy.
As an SQA Engineer, you will responsible for monitoring, analyzing, and ensuring the quality of the product through the software developing process. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
SKILLS, COMPETENCIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Vendor management including vendor rating, audits, continuous improvements, etc.
- Component qualification
- Implement PPAP.
- Deploy the Supplier Quality development.
- Follow up G8D for any issues in suppliers relevant to components provided.
- Regular review of the performance of product requirements on potential products.
- Implement qualification components.
- Training/guide for supplier apply tools, the program required by SQA DQ.
- Stakeholder management and guide technical engineers.
- Graduated from Mechanical Engineering
- At least 3 years of relevant experiences
- Available for travel if necessary.
- Strong English communication in verbal and written.
- Ability to build and maintain test systems.
We here at The Talent Consultants welcome all suitable applicants to register with us.
Or to directly inquire on this particular position, please contact Ms. Vy at: