Business Development Manager REPORTS TO:
Head of Sales LOCATION:
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam STATUS:
Full Time POSITION OVERVIEW Our client
is a global logistic provider. They provide a full service in air freight, ocean freight, and contract logistic solutions to assist customer’s businesses. With the determination to bring practical and creative solutions to build customers’ business, they are eagerly looking for a Business Development Manager sharing the same vision to develop together.
As a BDM, you will be responsible for prospecting new potential clients by networking and advertising. In charge of all company’s growth plans to maintain and increase business, revenue, and market share. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
SKILLS, COMPETENCIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Identify and qualify opportunities in sales to exceed profits. Also, maintain and build a close relationship with both new and existing customers.
- Active in developing and implement sales strategies that support revenue growth and maximize profit margins.
- Work authentically with operators across multiple sites to ensure customer needs and expectations.
- Collaborate with the top management team in operation, logistics, purchasing, and sales of both local and global in other to recommend sales and marketing strategies to achieve goals.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong knowledge of sales concepts.
- Deep understanding of business lines beyond core functional expertise and in-depth product and service knowledge.
- Ability to work in a fast pace and rapid change environment.
- Ability to persuade, influence, and negotiation.
- Strong knowledge of compliance laws and regulations related to the supply chain and transport industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and specific software job applicants.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in 3PL’s
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Transportation, Supply Chain Management, or a related field.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Excellence in English skills (verbal, written).
We here at The Talent Consultants welcome all suitable applicants to register with us.
Or to directly inquire on this particular position, please contact Ms. Thuong at: