POSITION TITLE: Contract Logistics Head
REPORTS TO: Managing Director
DEPARTMENT: Contract Logistics
LOCATION: HCMC, Vietnam
STATUS: Full Time
Our client is a global leader in ocean freight and logistics, they cover all the complex needs of your supply chain and specialize in designing end-to-end custom solutions. With the purpose of expanding in Vietnam supply chain, they are looking for a Contract Logistic Head to drive the boat together.
In this role, you will have opportunities to manage all contract logistics business and be responsible for implementing the current activities such as meeting customer’s needs, renewing contracts, P&L, and future growth from existing business. Also, involve in further support for Solution Design, BPE (LEAN, ZDS) as well as CL Sales.
- Ensure the smooth flow of operations including inventory management, warehouse
management, and local delivery/transportation arrangement etc.
- Responsible to manage the full spectrum of warehouse and fulfilment activities to meet
- Involved in developing long-term strategies to streamline processes and reduce cost.
- Support the BD team in selling new business and in charge of full implementation.
- Ensure to comply with company policies and regulatory requirements.
- Building a strong talent pool for staff development.
SKILLS, COMPETENCIES, AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s in Engineering/Supply chain/Business Administration
- Experience in managing a large-scale operation.
- Ability to negotiate with both clients and customers
- Strong leadership skills to develop a large team
- Strong English business skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to communicate clear information to both internal and external teams
- Understanding of applications such as WMS, TMS, ERP is a plus
- Attractive salary
- 13-month bonus and incentives/allowances (depending on ability).
- The opportunity to manage logistics operations and develop relationships for one of the top Logistics/Shipping companies in the world.