Business Development ManagerREPORTS TO:
Northern Senior Sales Manager/ Southern Senior Sales ManagerDEPARTMENT:
Full TimePOSITION OVERVIEW
Our client is a global leader in ocean freight and logistics, they cover all the complex needs of your supply chain and specialize in designing end-to-end custom solutions. With the purpose of expanding in the Vietnam supply chain, they are looking for a Business Development Manager to drive the boat
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for identifying, analyzing, and seizing new business opportunities. You will also oversee retaining existing business and building a new business from existing and potential customers. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Implement sales calls from an existing account or targeted accounts of targeted industries.
- Build and implement strategies for new products or services within own territory.
- Identify potential opportunities by figure out business needs with customers’ portfolios.
- Develop and build good relationships with both existing and targeted customers.
- Make sure that all sales professionals serving the account receive updated status.
- Manage and promote team members in assisting sales and supporting the company’s accounts.
- Actively participate in marketing support and implementation.
- Execute new initiative strategies in all services.
- Cooperate with RDM to develop new business. And perform other assigned tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Transportation, Supply Chain Management, or a related field of study.
- 5-7 years of sales experience within Contract Logistic/Freight. Experience with relevant 3PL’s is preferable.
- Excellence in English (read, write, and communicate).
- Negotiation skills
- Project management skills
- Attractive salary
- 13-month bonus and incentives/allowances (depending on ability).
- 14 days of annual leave and 6 days of sick leave
- Medical Insurance