We are supporting our client – one of the largest game studios in Hochiminh city with the headquarter in Canada to look for an accomplished Lead Level designer with management experience to work with a group of young, dynamic, eager-to-learn artists/designers.
As a Level Design Team Leader, you will lead the level design team to maximize the team’s productivity as maintaining the work produced is in line with the projects’ visions.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading the cooperation with other teams to make sure levels created contribute to and enhance the gameplay and game narrative.
- Contributing to the creation and constant improvement of pipelines and processes of the team.
- Working with the level design team on balance and progression of the level flow
- Overseeing the creation and maintenance of detailed, comprehensive documentation.
- Take full ownership from blockout to realizing gameplay and tuning
- Communicating level design standards and pipeline to the team and prepare Design Documents; User Stories in the Product Backlog
- Solid experience in Game Design feature Development
- Have at least 1 project released in Lead Position
- A strong understanding of players’ behaviors and their motivations with respect to gameplay spaces
- Level Design experience is a must
- Competent knowledge of 3D tools
- Ability to work in an international environment, and to integrate quickly to the team
- Strong documentation & communication skills
- Experience in collaborating closely with programmers and artist
- Relocation assistance and a range of benefits are offered
- Competitive remuneration
- Game Design
- Autodesk Maya
- Casual Games
- Game Design Documents
- 3D Modeling
- Graphic Design
- Game Mechanics