Our client is Australia’s leading total waste management, industrial and environmental services company that focuses on sustainability and safety, and create value through serving the customers and the community. You will work closely and report directly to the team in Australia to develop multi-channel, personalized nurture programs that incorporate lead scoring, behavioral data, and engagement activity to engage customers and drive revenue. POSITION OVERVIEW
You will be a guardian and champion for the visual representation of the company’s brand. You will bring creativity, innovation, and attention to detail to every project, delivering on-brand collateral and campaigns with expertise and efficiency. DUTIES
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Respond to creative briefs from the Marketing team to deliver branded collateral that achieves defined objectives
- Develop a deep understanding of the organization’s marketing objectives, strategic positioning, and target audience with the Marketing team
- Create designs and campaigns that have an instant, positive impact on the consumer in order to promote the brand, service, or product
- Develop and improve photography to support the business requirements
- Produce sketches, storyboards roughs to visualize ideas for new and ambitious concepts
- You must be proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere, Acrobat, PowerPoint, and Keynote
- Hands-on experience with logo design, typography, color, web layout design, print production, image selection, and package design.
- Prior experience doing design for corporate clients will be an advantage.
- Extensive understanding of the brand, the ability to interpret brand guidelines, and confidence to protect the brand.
- Project management experience, including the ability to meet deadlines and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Global exposure working with cross country teammates
- Be part of a positive and engaging office environment
- Access to training and development opportunities
- Attractive compensation, bonus salary, private healthcare insurance, company outings.