Our client is responsible for in excess of 200 funds and $10bn in a wide range of underlying asset classes, including infrastructure, real estate, equities, fixed income, private equity, and fund of funds. We are now looking for an Accountant to join the offshore team in Vietnam to handle the compliance requirements of the company’s clients on the below services. ABOUT THE ROLE
Due to the continued growth of the business, we are now looking for a Fund Accountant who has experience in fund accounting and compliance to our Team. You join a vibrant, collegiate, and stimulating environment with an encouraging and high-performance culture. DUTIES
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Coordinating with the Team Leader/Managers to request and keep track of all accounting information needed for a monthly reporting pack such as invoices, property manager’s
- Bank reconciliations;
- Preparation and lodgement of BAS returns;
- Assistance with Distribution calculations
- Working with the team by providing them administrative and accounting supports when they received inquiries from the internal and external service providers and clients.
- Preparation of periodical management reporting packs, and
- Preparation of General Purpose Annual Report.
- 5-7 years of general accounting experience in the finance industry.
- Relevant qualifications in accounting and/or finance (CPA/CA qualified or willingness to study CPA/CA preferred)
- With relevant experience in management and statutory reporting – Eg Investment
- Management Report and General Purpose Financial Statement.
- Experience in accounting for property funds is highly preferable
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- A team player and also able to work independently
- Audit experience with the big 4 will be an advantage.
- Annual company outings, functions, and social activities
- Attractive performance-based bonuses
- 20 days annual leave
- Private Health Insurance Package for employee and family member
- A professional working environment with a modern office equipped to Australian standards
- Competitive remuneration
- The opportunity to collaborate and work with global clients and stakeholders
- Career growth opportunities.