Our client is a leading provider of Registry Services to the financial market participants in Australia. We are a specialist team that serves a large client base of reputable Fund Managers and their investors. The team has responsibility for processing daily transactions received from investors as well as distributions, completing Anti-Money Laundering (AML) & Know Your Client (KYC) checks on investors to ensure full adherence to all applicable laws and regulations.
We are now looking for 2 Registration Administrator to join the offshore team based in HCMC, Vietnam POSITION OVERVIEW
You will work in the offshore team in Vietnam and collaborate with the Registry team in Australia regarding the following tasks: DUTIES
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Receive initial and additional applications for the business unit and accurately and efficiently input into the registration system align to AML/KYC/FATCA & CRS requirements.
- Input application trades in the registry system.
- Process static data maintenance requests from the team. This includes updating the client’s details such as addresses, emails, and banking details.
- To ensure that all daily and monthly operational registry and reporting deliverables for all clients are met, in a timely and accurate manner.
- Graduate in accounting, finance, economics degree, and/or formal qualifications in a relevant business stream.
- Excellent English skills
- Excellent data entry skills and very high accuracy.
- A basic understanding of core registry processes, AML/KYC requirements, fund accounting operational knowledge is preferable
- Global exposure working with a wide range of large business clients and build on your existing skill sets.
- Be part of a positive and engaging office environment.
- Access to training and development opportunities
- Attractive bonus salary, private healthcare insurance, company outings.