Our client, an Australian firm of Chartered Accountants and specialist business advisors with over 60 years in accounting and business services, is looking for a Senior or Intermediate Accountant who has previous experience in Australian accounting standard and client service.
We are looking for an intermediate or senior SMSF accountant to join a growing offshore team in Vietnam. You will be a dynamic and capable accountant who is wishing to specialize in SMSF accounting, in our superannuation team and be passionate about growing a career in SMSF accounting. DUTIES
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Preparation of financial accounts and tax returns for SMSF through to audit review and finalization
- Supporting with compliance document preparation
- Manage the priorities of a large client list, across an interesting range of industries
- Respond to queries promptly with accuracy and completeness, and minimal review points for managing accountant/Client Manager/Partner
- At least 3 years of Australian experience in relation to self-managed super funds
- Experience with Class Super
- Experience with Xero
- Competent superannuation technical knowledge
- Familiarity with AFSL policy and procedure
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting or similar
- Global exposure working with a wide range of large business clients and build on your existing skill sets.
- Be part of a positive and engaging office environment.
- Access to training and development opportunities
- Attractive bonus salary, private healthcare insurance, company outings.