- Design manual test cases and execute them (including UI, Functional, Performance, Security, etc.) with minimal support/review from superiors.
- Find and track bugs with minimal support/review from superiors.
- Report to QC Leader.
- Communicate requirements directly to the developers/BAs in Australia.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Good at creating, executing and managing test cases using test case management tools.
- Some knowledge of automated testing is a bonus
- Good English communication skills.
- 13th and 14th month bonus
- Private Insurance package for yourself and family
- 20 days of annual leave and 10 days of sick leave
- Participate in regular team and company events
- Access to training and development opportunities
- Global exposure working with our international client and build on your existing skill sets.
- Be part of a positive and engaged office environment.