.NET MVC & .NET Core Developer roles to work as part of a growing team in HCMC. Interesting project developing a Web-based insurance claims management system for AU client.
Our client, a specialist in the Australian Insurance industry, is growing its team of .NET Developers and we have 1 role available for talented individuals who have both .NET MVC and .NET Core experience as well as experience working in Agile environment.
You will report into a SCRUM Certified Team Lead, and work in a small team of Developers and QC Engineers to enhance the current system functionality.
- Developing software using the latest Microsoft technologies such as C#, .Net, WebApi…
- Working on the in-house web application claims management tool – enhancing the functionality for a new insurance partnership and product for the Company
- Researching and identifying root causes of defects and issues
- Following Agile Testing to improve product quality
- Working as part of a team and participate in customer support activities as needed cycle
- .NET MVC and/or .NET Core expertise
- Familiar with Entity Framework, Web API and SQL/SQL Server
- Knowledge of RabbitMQ, Kendo UI is a plus
- Previous experience working in the Agile methodology
- A minimum of 2 years in software development is required
- English Skill: required reading and writing skills; speaking and listening are bonuses
- 13th and 14th month bonus
- Private Insurance package for yourself and family
- 20 days of annual leave and 10 days of sick leave
- Participate in regular team and company events
- Access to training and development opportunities.
- Global exposure working with our international client and build on your existing skill sets.
- Be part of a positive and engaged office environment.