Our client is a British company who focuses on the health care industry. They are moving from a monolithic based system to a full service-exposed architecture with a specific focus on the cloud.
You will be a major part of a digital transformation by transferring blueprints into systems delivered in an agile environment.
This role will be enormously challenging and offers great opportunities for whoever takes it on and wanting to take their career up to the next level.
Communication and interpersonal skills are a ‘must-have’
. Technically you will have a strong background in automation testing of C# applications, restful APIs in a micro-service landscape. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Produce readable, maintainable, and scalable automated integration tests that adhere to the best practices and other guidelines as set out by the Team Leader and Development Manager.
- Collaborate with the team to understand system behavior and test cases to automate tests for.
- Work independently to design, develop, and maintain the code for automation tests.
- Consistently identifies root cause when problem-solving.
- Keep focused on tasks of priority.
- Carry out manual testing from time to time as required.
- Communicate effectively in English and Vietnamese in verbal and written form with the team in Australia and the team in Vietnam.
- Strong in designing and developing automated integration tests.
- Experienced in software development best practices and how they apply to automated tests.
- Strong in troubleshooting test failures to determine the root cause of failures.
- Fluent in English to communicate verbally and written with the team in Australia.
- 13th and 14th month bonus
- Private Insurance package for yourself and family
- 20 days of annual leave and 10 days of sick leave
- Participate in regular team and company events
- Access to training and development opportunities.
- Global exposure working with our international client and build on your existing skill sets.
- Be part of a positive and engaged office environment.