Who we are
Skyline Landscape Services has been a horticultural industry leader for almost 30 years and with a growing workforce of over 450, it's our people that set us apart from the rest. Providing landscape and grounds maintenance in NSW, QLD, VIC, ACT and WA, Skyline cares for some of Australia's best known commercial and large scale residential sites.
If you're committed to growing a career in the landscape industry, Skyline is the place to do it. We offer everything from entry level positions right through to executive leadership roles.
Our family environment provides support for individuals with the right attitude. We believe in recruiting for attitude and training for skill. And being one of Australia's leading landscape companies, there's ample scope for advancement and career development. The opportunity
We are looking for qualified and experienced team members to work on our sites across south east Melbourne and surrounding suburbs. Duties include all aspects of general gardening, lawn care and grounds maintenance. This position requires someone who values high standards, has a strong work ethic and a positive attitude. Your attributes and requirements
- Certificate in Horticulture and experience in commercial garden maintenance
- Current and valid manual drivers licence with own transport
- Experience towing a trailer
- Reliable, punctual and hard working
- Well presented with good communication skills
- Passion for providing high level customer service
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Physically fit
- Strong commitment to safe work practices
- Supportive Management team
- Varied and rewarding role
- Opportunity to further develop your skills and career
- Competitive remuneration
Our team members develop long and satisfying careers with us. So join us for an exciting future in the landscape industry where your work is valued, your contributions are recognized and you have unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. How to apply
If you would like to be a part of a progressive, award winning company, please apply now with your resume and cover letter.