Loreto Normanhurst is a leading Catholic, independent day and boarding school for girls in Years 5-12. Working at Loreto Normanhurst means being part of a caring, faith-filled community rich in history and innovation, where professionalism and commitment to excellence are valued in every role.
We are currently seeking expressions of interest for the role of Theatresports Coach to join our community. Ideally, we are looking for dynamic and energetic individuals who share our passion for Theatresports coaching and have the confidence to contribute to the development and improvement of the students dramatic and performance techniques. The Role
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Liaise with the program coordinator (Head of Drama) to devise a thorough Theatre Sports program for each afternoon session.
- Plan and deliver appropriate instruction to the level of students participating in this extracurricular activity.
- Provide lessons and activities that allow students to build skills, have fun, collaborate and build self-esteem.
- Reliable and punctual; able to be flexible with hours as necessary (particularly when students progress through rounds of the external TSC competition).
- Provide ongoing feedback, support and encouragement to all students.
Why work at Loreto Normanhurst
- All applicants must possess a current Working with Children Check (WWCC) or willingness to obtain.
- Knowledge of TheatreSports games and the key tenants of improvisation.
- Relevant coaching qualifications are desirable but not essential.
- Display strong interpersonal skills, be reliable and self-motivated.
Applicants must submit a cover letter addressed to Ms Ugonotti, the Principal, a CV and copies of relevant qualifications or certifications. More information about this role and how to apply can be found on the School’s website:
- Fantastic opportunity to join a leading school in girls’ education.
- Access to first class facilities and excellent resources.
- Staff carpark and close to public transport.
www.loretonh.nsw.edu.au Closing Date – Applications reviewed as received.
All staﬀ are expected to actively support the Catholic, and speciﬁcally Loreto, ethos of the school. Loreto Normanhurst supports the rights of children and young people and is committed to providing a safe and supportive environment directed at ensuring their safety and wellbeing. To create and maintain a child safe school, Loreto Normanhurst applies Child Safe Standards.
The successful applicant will be required to obtain and maintain a valid Working with Children Check from the Oﬃce of the Children’s Guardian. The School’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy requires that all school staff be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to work on site, evidence of your vaccination status will be required as a condition of your employment.