Our client, Cessnock Hospitality Group, operates Clubs at both Cessnock and Paxton along with Wine Country Motor Inn Cessnock and Vincent Street Kitchen + Bar. Offering a diverse range of hospitality experiences including gaming, sports bar, bistro, accommodation and wagering.
Based at Vincent Street Kitchen + Bar, you will have the opportunity to be mentored by the award winning and passionate kitchen team. You will assist with the daily tasks associated with running busy kitchen operations including;
- Preparing food items in accordance with recipes
- Assisting in ordering stock and menu planning
- Food rotation to ensure all produce is fresh
- Maintaining a high level of cleanliness within the kitchen at all times
To be successful in this role you will be self-motivated, reliable and have exceptionally high standards. You will also have;
- Strong verbal communication skills
- An understanding of food safety standards
- A strong work ethic with an ability to remain calm under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for creating high-quality food
- The ability, willingness and commitment to ongoing learn
You will be well groomed with a high standard of hygiene, be punctual and have availability to work flexible hours, including over the weekend. Ideally you will have access to your own transport. Above all, you will be enthusiastic, committed and seeking the opportunity to learn and develop professionally.