We’re looking for a Campus Coordinator to join our Perth team. You will be responsible for providing a high level of customer service, front desk, and day-to-day support for our National Sales team.
Reporting to the WA Sales Operations Manager, some of the key responsibilities of this interesting and dynamic role include:
Here's what we are looking for in candidates for this job:
- Hospitality & Events Logistics which includes taking care of our hospitality area, managing catering orders, liaising with building management to resolve maintenance issues and assisting with logistics for business development events.
- Reception which includes welcoming our students and other guests, responding to staff and client requests and managing incoming calls and live chat.
- Classroom Support including classroom set-up for following week’s courses, assisting telepresence students and invigilating exams.
- Administration and Sales Support including basic data entering, updating student records, carrying out weekly courseware stocktake, ordering office supplies and assisting in all Sales Support duties (prepare quotations and proposals, customer calls, etc.) to ensure the smooth, day to day operation of the WA campus and broader Sales team.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills, a strong ability to multi-task and a friendly demeanor, as you will often be acting as the first line of contact for visitors, students and vendors.
- At least 2 years’ office administration experience would be preferred, as well as excellent time-management & problem solving skills and exceptional customer service skills.
- A technical aptitude would also be a benefit.
- A reliable and confident individual, with a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude and growth mindset.
- Certificate level business qualification, proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and accurate word processing and data entry skills.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Office 365 and CRM Microsoft Dynamics would be beneficial.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness
What is most important to us is our amazing culture, which is focused on growth and opportunity, and the creation of an engaging and fun work environment! So we absolutely require our team to:
- Have a willingness to contribute ideas to make our customer journey even better
- Demonstrate a thirst for knowledge and passion for your area of expertise
- Truly value your clients, your colleagues and your work environment, because it is the core of all we do
If you would relish the opportunity that this job offers, we look forward to hearing from you.