Everthought College of Construction is an ethics focused Registered Training Organisation and we pride ourselves on the exhibition of our three main values: Build!
Not only do we provide training within this industry, but we also have a thriving team environment where we build each other up to be the best we can be! Unite!
We are a united front! If you are looking for a collaborative team environment with exceptional support, Everthought College of Construction is the RTO for you! Inspire!
Do you want to be a part of an organisation that inspires people to kick their educational goals? That’s what we do here at Everthought College of Construction.
Our team is focused on inspiring both our students and each other to fulfill their potential.
Our qualifications are sought after by employers in both the residential and commercial building sectors. We enjoy industry-leading student and employer satisfaction and referral rates.
With campuses in Perth and Brisbane (and expanding), we are seeking an International Training Manager in Building and Construction to join our Perth location. Enough about us…. We would like to hear more about you! The Role:
- Leading the training teams for both our Brisbane and Perth locations, it will be up to you to recruit, train, coach and manage a high performing team which will result in successful student completions
- You will be managing the overall training function, ensuring that compliance is an absolute priority
- You will plan, deliver and record training and assessment across all qualifications, ensuring that training for students is adequate
- You will be a part of the business’ leadership team and act as a change champion, enabling the business to succeed and reach it’s full potential
If you are interested in this role, please submit a resume and cover letter outlining:
- You will have at least 3 years general RTO management experience managing business and trainers / assessors
- A thorough understanding of all RTO operational requirements, including Standards for RTOs 2015, ESOS, CRICOS and state based funding contract requirements
- A thorough understanding of the Building and Construction Industry
- You will have industry and VET currency including a minimum of a certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- A proven track record of successfully leading a team in a collaborative and motivated environment
- RTO experience
- Relevant qualifications and experience
Please note that only successful applicants may be contacted for an interview. Previous applicants need not apply.