If you’re a data driven Digital Marketer with a love for the technical aspects of digital marketing, is excited by growth, opportunity and pace then we’re the team you’ve been looking for! You will take the lead in driving our digital marketing strategy and digital lead acquisition activities as well as driving new and innovative strategies.
The DDLS Story
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Marketing automation admin and management
- Own the digital channels: website, social, search and display
For around 30 years, DDLS has been changing futures, enabling our corporate and government clients to successfully deploy technology, manage processes, deliver quality service, and make their career dreams a reality. With a strong reputation in the industry, our mission is ‘to enable people to thrive in the digital landscape of tomorrow’. We are Australia’s leading Information and Communications Technology training provider, and are proud to be Microsoft’s only Gold Partner in Training in the Asia-Pacific region, and Google’s only National Authorised Training Partner. We embody our values, of Living with Spirit, Winning with Integrity and operating as One DDLS, and embrace lifelong learning, not just for our clients but for ourselves also. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment that supports diversity, with a raft of benefits to create a supportive and flexible work environment, which enhances the work life balance and the optimal productivity of our team. Our Sydney office, across the park from Central Station, boasts 24th floor panoramic views across Darling Harbour and surrounds, with free access to ground floor dining, rooftop garden and wellbeing classes. The Role
Thanks to continuous growth and expansion over the last couple of years, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced B2B Digital Marketing Manager. With best-of-breed technology, you’ll be in the driver’s seat on our transformative digital marketing journey. Be part of our vibrant team, in a hands-on and strategic role, making significant impacts across the company.
Reporting to the National Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for increasing DDLS’s online brand presence, contributing to all online marketing and digital lead acquisition activities. Your responsibilities will include:
The successful applicant will have
- Evaluate/optimise digital marketing efficiency and effectiveness across the DDLS Group
- Management and optimisation of DDLS Group’s website properties
- Marketing Automation management, including implementation of nurturing journeys. You will be our Marketo Admin and responsible for the technical aspects of Marketo, leveraging external consultants where necessary.
- Developing and executing demand generation campaigns through paid and earned marketing tactics
- Digital lead acquisition using a range of paid performance channels such as Adwords and Facebook Ads
- Lead the delivery of digital projects and website/digital asset developments
- Develop and manage lead attribution and tracking set up
- 5-10 years experience in B2B acquisition marketing, specifically targeting large organisations. Ideally worked in Education, IT or Consulting categories.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in digital marketing, IT or similar
- A digital marketing expert
- Highly experienced in ABM practices
- Demonstrated experience in developing marketing automation campaigns/journeys
- Demonstrated experience in the development of websites - in particular, development of IA, UX and conversion optimisation to best practice
- Experience with Google AdWords, display and paid Social Media advertising including strategy, execution, optimisation and analysis
- Experience with system integrations and API’s using web-hooks and Zapier
- Experience in management of digital agencies and consultants, to agreed company objectives
- Extensive knowledge of Google Analytics, Adwords, and Google Tag Manager
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced, high-growth work environment and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Highly organised and a skilled project manager
- Analytical – enjoy diving into the statistics to determine areas for improvement and optimisation
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly developed administrative skills including planning, budgeting and time management
What is most important to us is our amazing culture, which is focused on growth and opportunity, and the creation of an engaging and fun work environment! So we absolutely require our team to:
- Have a willingness to contribute ideas to make our delivery processes even better
- Demonstrate a thirst for knowledge and passion for your area of expertise
- Truly value your clients, your colleagues and your work environment, because it is the core of all we do
· Beautiful Sydney office in great CBD location
· Exciting growth trajectory
· Enjoy an agile, warm and inclusive culture
· Flexible working arrangements
· Continuous training and professional development across the EdventureCo Group and beyond
If you would relish the opportunity that this job offers, we look forward to hearing from you. Please provide a written cover letter as part of this application.
NB: Only short listed applicants will be considered and contacted.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian work visa.