Everthought College of Construction is an ethics focused Registered Training Organisation and we pride ourselves on the exhibition of our three main values:
Not only do we provide training within this industry, we also have a thriving team environment where we build each other up to be the best we can be!
We are a united front! If you are looking for a collaborative team environment with exceptional support, Everthought College of Construction is the RTO for you!
Do you want to be a part of an organisation that inspires people to kick their educational goals? That’s what we do here at Everthought College of Construction. Our team is focused on inspiring both our students and each other to fulfill their potential.
Our qualifications are sought after by employers in both the residential and commercial building sectors. We enjoy industry-leading student and employer satisfaction and referral rates.
With campuses in Perth and Brisbane (and expanding), this role will be based in our Brisbane location.
Enough about us…. We would like to hear more about you!
About the role:
As the International Marketing and Student Recruitment Officer you will be responsible for the engagement and growth of the International segment of the Everthought College of Construction business.
You will be responsible for developing and executing on a sales strategy to promote and profile our business with International agents in Brisbane as well as developing offshore agent relationships and conducting in-country recruitment activities, to engage potential students in our training opportunities.
For the right individual, you will lead our small international sales team to manage the sales plan to maintain and develop relationships with agents and support students entering into study with us.
You will be passionate about student outcomes and will ensure an exceptional experience through your support and industry involvement. The role will also require the development of strong agent relationships and also an understanding of the building and construction industry and employer requirements.
Your goal will be to optimise the performance of the international segment of our business and you will be committed to developing yourself and your team to exceed business expectations. Skills and experience
- You must be a true new business developer, highly driven and motivated
- Ideally, you will have strong previous experience with International student agents onshore in Brisbane, and in key, relevant offshore markets
- Proven experience in International Student Business Development is required
- The ability to positively lead and inspire a team who work remotely to achieve goals and objectives
- The ability to bring strong existing relationships within the building and construction industry would be advantageous
- Your energy and positive attitude will inspire confidence and enthusiasm within our team and external stakeholders
- You should have a passion for the education of International students looking to create a brighter future through learning their building and construction trade
If you love a fast-paced environment and aim to be part of a business committed to quality and growth, then we look forward to hearing from you.