DDLS is Australia’s leading Information and Communications Technology training provider. We are proud to be Microsoft’s only Gold Partner in Training in the Asia-Pacific region, and Google’s only National Authorised Training Partner.
We have been changing futures for over 27 years now, enabling our government clients to successfully deploy technology, effectively manage processes, and deliver quality service, and make their career dreams a reality. With offices nationwide, we offer an extensive range of authorised technical training from Microsoft, Google, Cisco, VMware, Citrix, IT Security & Mobile App development, as well as our Professional Development programs.
We are looking for an experienced Helpdesk Support Officer to join our Brisbane location. The purpose of this position is to work in a collaborative team environment while you organise and administer the ICT licensing and access control to maintain accuracy in all records and accounts, maintain ICT hardware assets on all sites and ensuring compliance with ICT policies, manage ICT active directory and other ICT system accounts to keep data up to date, current and correct. You will be responsible for helpdesk ticket management and escalations to ensure high service standards and prioritising client requests. Your experience and knowledge:
To be successful in this role you will exhibit the following:
- IT helpdesk queue management and escalations
- Asset administration for onsite and offsite hardware and site access control
- Diagnosing software/hardware issues
- Vendor engagement and relationship management.
- Experience with IT systems and applications in a corporate environment
- Office 365 experience and troubleshooting
- IT systems, functions, hardware and software.
- Networking practices
- Business processes
- Asset management / procurement
- Helpdesk management and escalations
- Phone system administration
- Respectful and professional manner
- Accountable for outcomes
- Works well under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Pick up new skills quickly
- Strong technical ability
- Ability to communicate effectively in all mediums
- Time management
- Customer support / relations
- Problem solving / troubleshooting
- Helpdesk management
- Asset Management
- Conflict resolution
- Focus on team engagement at all levels
Our shared values drive our success… We are One DDLS, we Win with Integrity, and we Live with Spirit. We believe that people are what make this company great,and are the key to our success into the future. As we continue to grow and develop as an organisation, we know that you will also grow and develop. We are sure that you will find your experience at DDLS to be rewarding, challenging, and meaningful. What is most important to us is our amazing culture, which is focused on growth and opportunity, and the creation of an engaging and fun work environment! We absolutely require our team to:
- Have a willingness to contribute ideas to make our delivery processes even better
- Demonstrate a thirst for knowledge and passion for your area of expertise
- Truly value our clients, our colleagues and our work environment, because it is the core of all we do
Are you passionate about the opportunity to develop relationships with clients all around Australia? If you answered yes, then we are the company for you. Are you ready to join our fun, exciting and fast paced team? Speak to us today to apply for this job!