Are you ready for your next exciting step in your career working for the best ICT Training company in Australia? DDLS is Australia’s leading Information and Communications Technology training provider. We are proud to be Microsoft’s only Gold Partner in Training in the Asia-Pacific region, and Google’s only National Authorised Training Partner. We have been changing futures for over 27 years now, enabling our corporate and government clients to successfully deploy technology, effectively manage processes, deliver quality service and make their career dreams a reality. With offices nationwide, we offer an extensive range of authorised technical training from Microsoft, AWS, Google, Cisco, VMware, Citrix, IT Security & Mobile App development, as well as our Professional Development programs.
We are looking for a driven Corporate Account Manager
based on our Sydney office/campus, who will continue our commitment to being at the forefront of training innovation and representing our business to the highest standard to our clients.
To be competent in this role you will be task & KPI orientated, well organised, have a proven ability to negotiate and be solution focused. You will possess expert knowledge and a proven track record, and we would expect you to:
- Nurture and develop corporate accounts to achieve horizontal & vertical growth
- Proactively contact clients to drive growth within the SME & Large client base in accordance with the account plans you create.
- Plan and execute growth plans for each corporate account and have a set of clear actions that will grow each account and strengthen the relationship to a point of partnership
- Experience in questioning technique, overcoming objections and demonstrating value to your clients up to trusted advisor level.
- Close new growth business opportunities to meet annual targets
- Minimum 5 years selling B2B enterprise solutions face to face
- Demonstrated account acquisition, retention and development experience
- Previous experience working with CRM’s
- Knowledge of LinkedIn and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Knowledge of using sales methodologies to enhance the customer experience
- Understanding of performance metrics
- Knowledge of IT trends and cloud Solutions
Our shared values drive our success… We are One DDLS, we Win with Integrity, and we Live with Spirit
. We believe that people are what make this company great, and are the key to our success into the future. As we continue to grow and develop as an organisation, we know that you will also grow and develop.
We are sure that you will find your experience at DDLS to be rewarding, challenging, and meaningful. What is most important to us is our amazing culture, which is focused on growth and opportunity, and the creation of an engaging and fun work environment! So we absolutely require our team to:
- Have a willingness to contribute ideas to make our delivery processes even better
- Demonstrate a thirst for knowledge and passion for your area of expertise’
- Have a resilience and growth mindset
- Work well under pressure
- Be highly energetic and enthusiastic
- Drive with a sense of urgency
If this sounds like you, we welcome your application!
Please note that only successful candidates may be contacted.