The Australian Institute of ICT
(AIICT) is powered by DDLS, the largest provider of vendor-certified ICT training in Australia. DDLS has been working with AIICT since 2018 to provide those in the industry, or those looking to enter the ICT industry, the most contemporary, relevant and future-focused skills for success.
AIICT provides quality, self-paced, and nationally-accredited ICT training
, leveraging the experience, skills and knowledge DDLS has accumulated as leaders in this industry for more than 30 years. At AIICT, our students get to study their way; from anywhere, at any time. Our industry-recognised courses equip our students to hit the ground running as soon as they complete their studies.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Information Technology Trainer. The ideal candidate will have experience in teaching Information technology to online students and will be able to plan their lessons in accordance with the curriculum, working well within deadlines to ensure that all class information and student progress is up to date. We would like trainers who are enthusiastic and committed and are willing to work with us to ensure the best learning outcomes for our students.
As an ICT Trainer, you will be responsible for:
The successful candidate must fulfil the following criteria:
- Delivering training to online students in Diploma of Information Technology
- Developing session plans
- Mentoring and assessing student competency from many different cultural backgrounds
- Working within the student-centred ASQA compliance framework
- Maintaining all relevant student records and administration
- Contributing to content development
- Participating in industry consultation, the scheduled validation and moderation meetings
- Providing support for the design and development of training material
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Previous experience as a trainer and assessor in an online environment
- Attained a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116)
- Hold a Diploma or Higher Education qualification in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant stream
- Evidence of industry currency and professional development in vocational education and the IT sector
- Experience in delivering eLearning materials in a variety of media formats
- High level of written and oral communication skills
- Have full Australian working rights
- Fun and Flexible work environment
- Flexible working options
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Casual
Hourly rate: Award rate
- Industry: 3 years (Preferred)
- Training: 3 years (Preferred)