Everthought Education is an ethics focused Registered Training Organisation and we pride ourselves on the exhibition of our three main values: Build!
Not only do we provide training within this industry, we also have a thriving team environment where we build each other up to be the best we can be! Unite!
We are a united front! If you are looking for a collaborative team environment with exceptional support, Everthought Education
is the RTO for you! Inspire!
Do you want to be a part of an organisation that inspires people to kick their educational goals? That’s what we do here at Everthought Education
. Our team is focussed on inspiring both our students and each other to fulfil their potential.
Our qualifications are sought after by employers in both the residential and commercial building sectors. We enjoy industry-leading student and employer satisfaction and referral rates.
Enough about us…. We would like to hear more about you!
Based in the purpose-built Construction Training Centre in Salisbury, our Trade Advisor team focuses on providing quality information to experienced tradespeople (currently with a strong building and construction focus), and completing the enrolment process in the appropriate qualification. The role:
As a member of our Trades Advisor team you will be selling directly to clients over the telephone. This role requires you to deliver exceptional results as an individual and as part of a small but quality team.
With your high energy and enthusiasm, you will be keen to develop yourself, be a self-starter, and have solid objection handling and questioning techniques. Your goal will be to optimise your performance and you will be committed to developing as a sales professional, achieving KPIs, targets and commissions and exceeding business expectations. About you:
- Demonstrated success within an inbound and outbound (warm and cold) sales environment
- Skilled in fee-for-service environments where payments are made and taken over the phone
- Experience within the training industry is desirable, but not essential
- Experience within the Building and Construction industry desirable, but not essential
- You will be able to demonstrate past success in driving successful sales outcomes
- You will bring energy, enthusiasm and drive to our team environment
- If you love a small but collegiate team environment in a growing organization who cares deeply about their students, and aims to be part of a business committed to quality and growth, then we look forward to hearing from you.