Everthought College of Construction is an ethics focussed Registered Training Organisation and we pride ourselves on the exhibition of our three main values: Build!
Not only do we provide training within this industry, we also have a thriving team environment where we build each other up to be the best we can be! Unite!
We are a united front! If you are looking for a collaborative team environment with exceptional support, Everthought College of Construction is the RTO for you! Inspire!
Do you want to be a part of an organisation that inspires people to kick their educational goals? That’s what we do here at Everthought College of Construction. Our team is focussed on inspiring both our students and each other to fulfil their potential.
Our qualifications are sought after by employers in both the residential and commercial building sectors. We enjoy industry-leading student and employer satisfaction and referral rates.
With campuses in Perth and Brisbane (and expanding), this role will be based in our Brisbane campus.
Enough about us…. We would like to hear more about you!
Due to the ongoing growth and transformation of our organisation, we are seeking an experienced Trainer & Assessor - Cert IV/Dip in Building & Construction.
In this role you will be required to deliver professional, high quality, training delivery and assessment for students enrolled in CPC40110 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building) and CPC50210 Diploma of Building and Construction (Building). Key responsibilities include:
Skills and experience required for this role
- Plan and schedule training delivery and assessment sessions
- Plan and prepare session plans and resources in readiness for training delivery and assessment
- Deliver training and conduct assessments for assigned client groups
- Provide engaging, supportive and learner-focused training and assessment
- Make considered assessment judgements on the skills and knowledge of learners to determine their competence
- With a meticulous eye for detail, provide accurate training records for assigned course participants
- Provide support, encouragement and compassion to course participants as necessary
- Ensure all compliance requirements are met
- Attend regular Everthought Education team meetings
To be successful in this role, you will have: Essential
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (or higher)
- Certificate IV of Building and Construction (Building) & Diploma of Building and Construction (Building) or minimum of 5 years experience in Building and Construction site management or construction management
- Demonstrated knowledge of theoretical and practical foundations in Building and Construction
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and mentor learners
- Demonstrated experience working with culturally diverse clients
- Current industry experience
- Passion for sharing your industry experience with international and domestic students
- Computer literacy, particularly MS Word, Excel PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience in or a willingness to facilitate real time trainer led virtual classroom online
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to accurately complete required documentation in accordance with detailed time frames
- A current National Police Clearance, or ability to obtain one
- A current Working with Children Check, or ability to obtain one
If you are interested in this role, please submit a resume and a cover letter outlining:
- RTO experience
- Relevant qualifications and experience
- Experience with online/face-to-face/workplace training delivery
Applications close Wednesday, 1 July 2020.
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.