Working behind the scenes of their iconic retail brand are teams of people that make their stores come to life. To create a work environment where their team members feel like they belong, they do their best to nurture a supportive culture. Their trust in each other gives them the confidence to make an impact in their roles and to their customers. The team members are encouraged to lead their own way, also are empowered, and are encouraged to be accountable for making an impact, no matter how big or small.The Role:
The organisation is looking for an experienced Technical Business Analyst to join an innovative team working on a technology-driven, business transformation. You will work across a number of business groups to understand their requirements and bridge the gap and liaise between the business, Product Owner, and development teams, working closely with the business to define scope, and document requirements.
This is an exciting program of work that will see you play a pivotal role in a large transformation allowing greater efficiency and improved technology for the growing demands of the organisation’s client base.Experience:
- 5+ years' experience in Business Analysis in agile technical software delivery environments
- Strong background in large transformation programs, ideally with previous experience in retail, eCommerce and/or FMCG
- Experienced in holding sessions – Grooming sessions, Sizing and prioritisation sessions and has confidence that once they have written the stories, they are able to articulate.
- Strong API experience - able to slice into value deliverables, being able to speak with the tech teams, uncap things with the architects and help move the stories and create them. Able to effectively communicate with Architects and Development teams, talking JSON, Data Base set etc.
- Strong understanding of product lifecycle, with good understanding of Agile tools and practices – specifically Scrum / Kanban - with experience in using Jira for user story creation / documenting in Confluence
- excellent stakeholder management, communication skills