Role: Business Analyst Role Type: Permanent Company Type: Finance Services Start Date: Late Feb 2024
We are hiring multiple BAs to join an Australian Financial Services company that is a pillar of the Australian economy. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has a keen interest in building their career within financial services and join a team of highly experienced Business Analysts, in a business that supports long term career growth and development. This organisation is undergoing extensive transformations, replacing legacy systems, moving to the cloud, new ways of working. This Business Analyst will also have the opportunity to work on some high profile, industry specific replacements. Key Responsibilities
In this role, you will play a pivotal part in producing high-quality business analysis deliverables, collaborating closely with both internal and external stakeholders to elicit comprehensive business, system, and operational requirements. You will define and articulate business processes, generating detailed business requirements in various formats. Your responsibilities extend to preparing impactful business impact analysis documentation, facilitating workshops, and analysing current and future state processes. What you can bring:
- 3-5 years of Business Analysis experience
- Experience working on medium/large projects across the full SDLC.
- Effective communication, facilitation, influencing, and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated experience with acceptance criteria, business process modeling and system design languages (e.g. BPMN and UML).
- Effective problem solving skills and adaptability.
- Experience running workshops
- Stakeholder engagement