Senior Software Engineer - Java
- This is a long term contract (3+ years Project) paying a daily rate up to $1,100!
- Greenfield Group Platform Project – Working with the latest Technologies in Java 11/ 15 (Microservices, Spring, Springboot) & AWS/ EKS
- Fully remote working & Flexible working hours, we mean it when we say we value work-life balance!
- World-class learning and leadership programs
We have an opportunity that will allow you to build and influence a Greenfield Group Platform continue reading below:
We have several cutting-edge opportunities with a Fortune Top 10 ranked company to work for globally located in Sydney. We are scaling our engineering division looking for backend Java professionals. Should 2023 be the time for you to explore opportunities I would be keen to have a short conversation to share more information on a brand new group greenfield platform project handing over a Billion users per day.
You will have the opportunity to solve problems that fundamentally change the way people work and create things the world has never seen or even thought of yet! You will have the opportunity to support a platform handling millions customers focusing on Architectural decisions and driving change.
Your days will be filled delivering next-generation features in small, high-performing teams. You'll collaborate often with other developers to write the best code for the project and deliver amazing results that our users love. Work will always be different, and you will have the chance to spearhead solution design and development. Knowledge and Experience:
- Knowledge in Backed coding languages Java and Spring Framework
- Experience or want to Use Test Driven Development (TDD), Behavioural Driven Development (BDD), and Domain-Driven Design (DDD)
- Understanding of micro-services oriented architecture and REST APIs
- Hands-on experience with public or private cloud offerings (e.g., AWS, GAE, Azure) Or interest in learning Containerisation (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Good exposure to other languages is always a great plus for us!
You’re not expected to have 100% of these skills. At the heart of our culture, we actively encourage people to try new things.
If this is something you are passionate about then we would love to support you in getting onboard!
Reach out to Luke on 0406 811 336, email email@example.com or click 'Apply.