My client is looking for an experienced Agile Delivery Lead. You will be responsible for promoting the adoption of scrum and supporting their teams to understand scrum theory, practices and values. You will play a pivotal role in the delivery of key business initiatives across a number of their digital platforms.
Here you’ll be supported and empowered to explore new ideas, make brave commitments and innovate better ways to meet the food and everyday needs of more than 24 million customers every week. Backed by a culture of genuine care, a flexible approach to work and the support to grow your career and make a meaningful impact, the possibilities for what we can achieve together are endless.What You’ll Do
What You’ll Bring
- Drive squad adoption of best in class agile techniques, methods, frameworks and ways of working including, Scrum, Kanban, LeSS, SAFe, XP, Lean Start-up, Lean Manufacturing, Design Thinking, Customer Centered Design, Estimation, Visibility and Transparency, Prioritisation excellence and more.
- Driving facilitator for process, key meetings, events and ceremonies that include Big Room Planning, Inception workshops, Sprint Planning, Retrospectives, Reviews and effective Backlog Refinement.
- Actively contributes to the Agile Delivery practice to drive best in class ways of working that can be leveraged across all of the organisation.
- 5+ years experience working in an Agile Delivery squad or team actively contributing to the successful delivery of initiatives
- Expertise with the use of tools which includes Miro, JIRA, Confluence or equivalent.
- Skilled in multiple Agile frameworks (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, LeSS), with an ability to be agnostic of agile frameworks when assessing the most valuable way forward.
- Skilled in planning, scheduling, and managing risks, issues and dependencies.
- Exceptional stakeholder management and ability to be built rapport with all levels.
- Financial acumen - CAPEX, OPEX, POs
- Enterprise experience / enterprise architecture
- Work from Anywhere - A progressive and flexible ‘Work from Anywhere’ policy that gives you more control over your work, life and wellbeing.
- Parental Leave - 12 weeks paid parental leave for primary caregivers . The organisation will also continue to pay superannuation for up to 12 months (subject to relevant caps) while the Team Member is on parental leave (paid or unpaid). 4 weeks paid leave for secondary caregivers
- Wellness - Access to Sonder. Sonder provides free confidential 24/7 personalised financial, medical safety, psychological or physical support for team members and their families.