Senior Product Designer
- This is a long term contract (3+ years Project) paying a daily rate up to $750!
- Greenfield Project – Working with an Australian Tech Giant
- Fully remote working & Flexible working hours, we mean it when we say we value work-life balance!
- World-class learning and leadership programs
We have several cutting-edge opportunities with a Fortune Top 10 ranked company to work for globally located in Sydney. We are scaling our engineering division looking for backend Kotlin professionals. Should 2023 be the time for you to explore opportunities I would be keen to have a short conversation to share more information on a brand new Product Designer Opportunity
We're searching for an experienced Senior Designer to help lead the UX strategy and design direction for one our newest product. Thie is a new kind of product that organizations to collaborate faster than ever.
Do you live and breathe user experience, love solving complex problems, and thrive on variety? If so, we have a great opportunity for you!
As a designer on our product team, you will be responsible for ensuring that our users have a great end-to-end experience. You'll work on creating sophisticated designs and fabulous product experiences as part of an international team, helping to unlock the tremendous power and potential for companies around the world.Knowledge and Experience:
- 5+ years of professional UX/product design experience, ideally designing complex or enterprise-level software
- Excitement for and experience in leveraging every aspect of the user-centered design process to tackle complex problems
- Experienced at using Figma and/or other design tools
- Ability to collaborate with, influence, and impact different stakeholders and teams across the organization
- Experience with conducting and applying customer research, including design thinking, prototyping, and conceptual modelling
- Ability to define projects and measures of success, test your assumptions and outcomes, and continuously incorporate feedback
- Experience in end-to-end design process from research and ideation to implementation and iteration
You’re not expected to have 100% of these skills. At the heart of our culture, we actively encourage people to try new things.
If this is something you are passionate about then we would love to support you in getting onboard!
Reach out to Luke on 0406 811 336, email email@example.com or click 'Apply.