Senior Test Automation Engineer (C#)The Position:
This is a rare opportunity to join one of the market leaders in the Australian Financial Services space as a Senior Test Automation Engineer.
The purpose of the Senior Test Automation Engineer is to build and leverage automated testing tools and frameworks to support a high performing cross-functional team that builds software that play an important part of the Australian economy.
This position will allow you to utlise your skills as a true Test Automation expert and contribute directly to the success of automated testing frameworks, techniques and tools, including articulating the business benefits of Automation in the wider engineering context.
This role focuses on gathering testable requirements and implementation of test automation. You will work closely with the team, including business and technology stakeholders, to plan and automate the testing required for robust and low-risk delivery as part of the CI/CD process.
This role provides an opportunity to innovate and contribute to defining, re-defining and implementing mature test processes and test governance within this domain, especially when it comes to automation.What you can bring:
- 5+ years of experience in test automation for complex web applications and desktop computer applications.
- Excellent OOP skills, preferably C#.
- Demonstrated experience designing, implementing and maintaining test automation frameworks for User interfaces, APIs and backend components, covering both functional and non-functional aspects.
- Experience with CI/CD test delivery, preferably using Jenkins.
- Proven track record of delivering testing within highly regulated, structured environments.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Expert problem solving skills with a commitment to work collaboratively & cross-functionally.
- Flexible working benefits to support work life balance
- Opportunity to participate in their amazing Employee Share Plan
- Industry leading learning and development plans for all levels
- Open collaborative working environment, committed to celebrating diversity and inclusion
For immediate consideration, please apply now and email your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org