Azure DevOps Engineer
Preacta are currently looking for a Mid-Senior level Azure DevOps Engineer to join a large retail organization in either their Melbourne or Perth offices on a full-time permanent basis.
In this role you will be responsible for maintaining and optimizing the Azure infrastructure, as well as automating deployment processes using Terraform. About the role:
The ideal candidate:
- Work closely with development and operations teams to ensure the reliability, security, and performance of cloud-based applications
- Automate the management of large-scale enterprise infrastructure
- Ensure consistent and reliable DevOps toolings and best practices
- Collaborate across a number of squads to support the Business needs
- Support a number of projects across integration, upgrades, online applications, etc
- Relevant experience in a similar DevOps role and a significant background in either Software Engineering or System Administration
- Strong experience working with Cloud technologies (Azure)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform)
- Familiarity with containerization technologies (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Experience Building and Maintaining CI/CD pipelines (ideally Azure DevOps)
Candidates must be located in Melbourne or Perth and have full Australian working rights.
For more information, apply above or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org