- Competitive market rates - up to $200k pack OR $1,250 Daily Rate
- Hybrid working model
- Options for both permanent and contract
We are currently working with a large financial services group for a Java Senior Developer position based in Sydney NSW.
As the Java Developer - you will be be working in a team that is responsible for building key APIs that power the online and mobile banking platforms for customers.
The features you build and develop enable this financial company to be one of the largest service group that is used by an approximate 1.7 million clients.
Your future potential employer is based around Java although the APIs are microservices developed using "Spring Boot"
To further explain the tech stack -
The group use Data tools and Solr and Elasticsearch to provide the businesses search capability, and Kafka for events distribution and streaming.
All services are containerised using Docker and deployed to open shift, GKE, or Kubernentes on the cloud.
As a Java Engineer working with one of the largest financial services group, you will be building and maintaining microservices using industry best practices. This includes learning the ins and outs of the business, building and maintain high quality software in a DevOps manner.
Requirements for the role:
- Hands on and proven experience with Java 8+
- In-depth knowledge of Spring Boot
- Experience in design and implementation of REST services
- Experience working with microservices
- Strong communication skills to work within a team and across different divisions
- Efficiently work autonomously with strong problem-solving skills, learn rapidly and eager to work with new and unfamiliar technology